Monday 28 January 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish - Prickly Pear 248

Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear 248 Nail Paint swatch £3.99

This is a beautiful pastel lilac, perfect for spring.  It has an incredible amount of pigmentation for a pastel shade as it goes opaque in just two coats.  The texture is thick and creamy which seems to help it last longer without chipping. I find with these polishes from Barry M that they last slightly longer than other nail varnishes and that rather than chipping, they are more prone to peeling due to their creamy consistency.  So far I've had this on my toes for 2 weeks and it hasn't chipped at all.  


Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear 248 Nail Paint 

Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear 248 Nail Paint 

Here's how my nails look after a day of wear.  I've been impressed at how little this polish has chipped, as usually nail varnishes don't last very long on my nails.
Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear 241 Nail Paint After 1 Day


Princess Points: 5/5
Its £3.99, has good coverage and is long lasting, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...