Sunday 27 January 2013

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner - Petting Pink

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner A72 Petting Pink
I've been using this product for the last 4 years now, whenever my lips start to feel dry I always reach for my MAC tinted lip conditioner as it works wonders for healing and protecting my lips. I used to use Vaseline but hated the sliminess and the smell. Whereas the texture of this product is rich, buttery and creamy with a beautiful mildly fruity smell and a baby pink sheen. Although at £11 it may seem expensive for a tinted lip balm, it does seem to last a long time as I had my last pot for almost 2 years.


MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner A72 Petting Pink
Princess points: 5/5
I am yet to find another lip care product that tops this one, this product is simply a must have if you suffer from dry/sore lips yet still want a tint of colour, its also a great product to use underneath lipsticks to help prevent your lips from looking flaky.

1 comment:


  1. I've been wondering weather to pick a couple of these up for summer, skin cancer runs in my family so its particularly important or me to use SPF's in just about everything.

    I love this colour too, thanks for uploading this its very helpful.

    If you want to stop by and say hey I'm over at

    http://haul-oholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    x Toodles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...