Tuesday 22 January 2013

POUDRE SIGNÉE DE CHANEL ILLUMINATING POWDER PRINTEMPS PRÉCIEUX DE CHANEL SPRING 2013 COLLECTION

Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder £46

When I first saw this illuminating powder I knew I had to get it.  The design is so unique and I almost don't want to use it because the embossed design is too pretty!  So far I've been using this on the tops of my cheekbones, brow bones and down the ridge of my nose.  It is nice and subtle but you can layer it up for a more dramatic effect. I'm lucky as I don't have large pores but I have heard that this product can highlight them so maybe something to test before buying if you do have large pores.  I tried to swatch this for you but my lighting wasn't very good so it wasn't showing up on camera.


As you can see it comes in a large velvet pouch with a sponge applicator, I personally would have preferred a natural fibre brush as I'm not a huge fan of any type of make up sponge.

Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder 

Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder 
Princess points: 4/5
Although I really love this product there are cheaper alternatives on the market, such as the Nars Illuminator which is just as good.  However the embossing in the powder makes it a great collectors item and it does a good job at highlighting and bringing out cheekbones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...