Sunday 10 February 2013

Barry M Lip Liner Review - 12 Neon Fuchsia

Barry M Lip Liner - 12 Neon Fuchsia £2.99
I don't normally use lipliner, but this one is really well pigmented and lasts a really long time.  
I like to wear this one with Chanels L'Eclatante as they are similar colours and it allows me to shape my lips better.

Barry M Lip Liner - 12 Neon Fuchsia  Swatch
This lip liner is a Neon fuchsia with blue undertones, its really bright and has a waxy formula.  I wouldn't advise wearing this alone as it does emphasise cracks.  But underneath lipsticks and glosses it works really well at emphasising colour, preventing bleeding and increasing wear times.
Barry M Lip Liner - 12 Neon Fuchsia 
The pencil itself is quite hard and I tend to press it on the back of my hand to soften and warm it before application.  I usually use it to fill in all of my lips rather than just the outline.

Barry M Lip Liner - 12 Neon Fuchsia  Swatch

This is available at Tesco in store or online for just £2.99.

Princess points: 5/5
This is a great lip liner, its highly pigmented, long lasting and all for only £2.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...