Friday 22 February 2013

Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum Review

Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum
Image from salonskincare.co.uk £47
Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum is a silky smooth, floral smelling serum.  I've been using this for a couple of weeks after cleansing and toning but before applying Diors Capture Total Face Cream.  The texture is very thin and light, allowing it to be easily absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin.  As it is such a fine and silky formula, almost watery but smoother, it spreads really easily so a little bit of serum goes a long way.  I usually only need slightly less than a pea sized amount per use.  As it doesn't absorb straight away, its really easy to massage into your cheeks and forehead to get your blood pumping around the skin.
Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum Review Swatch

Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum Swatch
What Clarins say:
Exceptional anti-wrinkle serum—with smoothing Nopal Flower extract-—stimulates skin’s natural exfoliation process, speeding cellular renewal for a supple, toned, glowing complexion. Enhances collagen production improving skin’s resistance to early wrinkles. Use under Multi-Active Day or Multi-Active Night for dramatic, age-defying results.
Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum Review Swatch
Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum Review Swatch
This is a fairly rich serum, I only use it on my cheeks and forehead as I have combination skin, and when I used it on my nose and chin it made me break out slightly.  Since I've avoided using it on these spot prone  areas I haven't experienced any breakouts, nor has my skin been oily or dry.  The serum is slightly pink in colour, although when applied it has no colour pay off.  Since using this serum twice daily, I have noticed that my complexion before make up has been slightly brighter with fewer blemishes.

You can get this from Clarins.com for £47

Princess points: 4/5
This is a great serum for those with dry to normal skin types.  It's really soft and adds a slight glow to your face.  However as it was too rich for my nose and chin areas and caused a mild breakout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...