Saturday 23 February 2013

LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum Review

LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum £57 for 50ml
Poeme from Lancome is a mature, sophisticated floral perfume with a hint of vanilla.  To me the scent slightly reminds me of champagne, and has a warm almost spicy, cosy feel to it.  The scent also reminds me a lot of my mum, it's one of her staple fragrances and I can see why.  Its not overpowering, yet you can still smell that its there.  Its one of those fragrances that smells more like a persons natural scent, due to its subtle strength and warmness.
LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum
I find that Poeme lasts me a whole day without much fading.  One pump of this provides enough product for both my wrists and neck.  I also like to wear this on the inside of my elbows and on my chest, as the blood also runs near the surface in these areas, which helps the scent to be emitted.  The packaging is both elegant and sophisticated, adding a touch of class to any fragrance collection.
LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum Review
LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum
What Lancome say:
An oriental fragrance of light and shadow, POÊME excels in the art of contrast. Frosty or sunny, blues or yellows, excited or composed, the notes of POÊME form a poetic olfactory sensation

The most precious flowers are the first to open, with opulent notes of the sensual Datura flower, a flower of the sands with a disconcerting luminosity. Its passion is tempered by the cooling notes of the starry Himalayan Blue Poppy. This duo is then accompanied by a rising chorus of tender flowers: Mimosa, Daffodils, Freesia, Rose and Vanilla Blossom, their hymn in white and yellow evoking images of a splendid summer garden basking in the sun. Spray about 20 cm from your skin, focusing on the warm areas of your body: inside of wrists, under earlobes, behind the knees, to magnify your wake !

LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum Review
LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum
LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum Review
LANCÔME Poéme Eau De Parfum
You can get this from Boots.com for £57 for 50ml.

Princess points: 5/5
I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing when I have this on.  It's also a great evening fragrance for galas and weddings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...