Thursday 21 February 2013

Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter Review

Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter Review
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter
I've been using Palmers Cocoa Butter for years, and when I started dieting last summer I thought it would be a good idea to use Palmers Firming Butter, to try and help prevent my skin from sagging as I lost weight.  I lost a stone and a half in total and haven't had any problems with excess skin.  I used this twice a day, everyday and made sure I massaged it into problem areas, which for me is the backs of my thighs.
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter Review
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter

As with all of Palmers Cocoa butters, it smells amazing and the scent lingers around for hours!  It has a rich chocolatey scent which reminds me of the cocoa powder you use to make hot chocolates.  It has a thick buttery texture which absorbs fully in under 5 minutes.  Its really easy to rub in and due to its creaminess  it spreads really easily.  I also use this as a neck cream as it isn't oily or greasy but still provides excellent hydration.
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter Review
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter
Not only has this firming butter helped to keep my skin tight and firm, it's also made my skin soft, silky and duey.  It lasts me ages, I'm only on my third 315ml bottle and I've been using it for about 7 months!  I love that it comes with a handy pump, as it makes it so much easier to dispense the product.
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter Review
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter Review
Palmer's Firming Cocoa Butter
You can get this in store or from Boots.com for £4.85.

Princess points: 5/5
This is a great moisturiser for anyone planning to loose weight, or that's pregnant.  It lasts ages so doesn't work out too expensive and comes with a handy little pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...