Sunday 10 February 2013

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter Review - Sweet Tart 090

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart 090 £7.99
This is the silkiest, smoothest most moisturising lipstick I think that I have ever used!  
It glides on my lips literally like butter, I can't help but keep rubbing my lips together because they feel so nice and almost oily.  These lip butters aren't the most pigmented but they're great for everyday wear, especially when your lips are in need of a little TLC.

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart 090
 It's got a really shiny finish, without having any glitter or shimmer in it.  The colour is visible but sheer, its a little bit more like a lip gloss than a lipstick.  This is a really pretty orchard cool pink shade with blue undertones, the colour and glossiness is build-able and works great on top of Barry M's 12 lip liner.
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart 090
 I find that this lipstick lasts up to 2 hours on me, and when used in conjunction with a liner lasts around 3 hours.  I think that this shade would suit most skin tones, especially pale skin tones and people who can't pull off overpowering shades.
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart 090
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart 090
You can get this from any Boots store or online for £7.99 and they're currently on 3 for 2.

Product score: 5/5
This lipstick is so moisturising and smooth, it gives a nice subtle colour and has a really glossy finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...