Saturday 23 February 2013

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Hair Therapy Oil Miracle Light Finishing Treatment With Argon Oil Review

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Miracle Oil £24.95
This argon oil hair treatment from Schwarzkopf's Bonacure line is a thick golden oil that richly coats the strands of your hair, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and healthy.  I applied this to my towel dried hair whilst it was still damp.  I only used a tiny amount to begin with and gradually added more to cover all of the lengths of my hair.  I probably used about a 5p sized amount of product in total so this should last a long time.  I made sure that I kept this hair oil well away from my roots as otherwise it would have made my hair look greasy.
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Miracle Oil
Even before blow drying I could feel that my hair was much smoother and felt slightly thicker than normal.  It felt like the oil had bonded my split ends together making it super soft and untangled.  My blow drying time was also reduced from using this, I don't know how but my hair seemed to dry in around half the time that it usually takes.
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Miracle Oil
Once I had blow dried my hair, my ends felt as though they had just been cut, which is amazing since I haven't had my hair cut since before Christmas and I bleach it regularly.  My flyaways and staticness were significantly reduced, without my hair feeling weighed down or greasy.  I didn't notice any particular scent from this product but it did leave my hands feeling hydrated after application.

You can get Bonacure Miracle Oil from Escentual.com where it is usually £24.95 but is currently on offer for £18.

Princess points: 5/5
I would definitely recommend this hair treatment oil as you can feel result after just one application.  It made my hair feel as though it was in great condition and the bottle should last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...