Thursday 28 February 2013

Soap And Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel Review

Soap & Glory Hand Maid £2.50
 To be honest I don't usually use hand sanitizer, but there seems to be a lot of colds and tummy bugs going around at the moment, and I really don't fancy getting ill.  So when I was in Boots last week I had a look for a non toxic smelling antibacterial hand sanitizer, and this one stood right out.  Unlike all the other boring, mundane sanitizers this one actually looked quite cute.  I picked it up straight away and gave it a little sniff.  As I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory products and love their overpowering scents I had high hopes for this one.  It didn't disappoint!  Hand Maid smells just like a cocktail you'd enjoy on a beach or a night out.  It's scent is fruity, but also has that alcohol scent which reminded me of a cosmopolitan.
Soap And Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel Review
Soap & Glory Hand Maid 
Compared to other hand sanitizers this one doesn't leave my skin too dry or uncomfortable, nor does it leave behind any residue.  It's a great product to have in your bag for those moments when you need to clean your hands but have no access to a restroom.  As with all hand sanitizers that I've tried, this one will sting if you get it in any cuts, so just be careful to avoid them.  
Soap And Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel Review
Soap & Glory Hand Maid 
You can get this Hand Sanitizer from Boots for £2.50.

Princess points: 5/5
I never used to be a hand sanitizer fan, but I think I may have just joined the sanitizing craze since I just can't get enough of it's scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...