Saturday 23 February 2013

Superdrug Dry Shampoo Review - Floating On A Breeze

Superdrug Dry Shampoo - Floating On A Breeze £1.99
This is one of Superdrugs own brand Dry Shampoos.  Superdrug claim that:  it freshens hair between washes with no water required. This quick and easy to use product leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling fresh.  It has a nice citrus smell, but that's as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned.  It didn't even volumise my hair as most other dry shampoos do.
Superdrug Dry Shampoo Floating On A Breeze
I bought this a while ago  when it was on offer as buy one get two free, I kept one for myself and gave the other two to my mum and sister.  Neither one of us have found this product works as a dry shampoo, it applies really wet yet leaves a very powdery residue behind without absorbing any greasiness.  I didn't feel like this refreshed my hair at all, it just made it smell nice.  I would much rather spend an extra £1 and get a Batiste Dry Shampoo that actually works.
Superdrug Dry Shampoo Review - Floating On A Breeze
Superdrug Dry Shampoo - Floating On A Breeze
You can get this from Superdrug.com for £1.99.

Princess points: 1/5
I wouldn't recommend this product as it didn't work as a dry shampoo for me, my sister or my mum, but it may work for someone else, plus it has a great smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...